Winner of the Level Life Sweepstakes!

Alright. It's been long overdue, but it's time to announce the winner of our Level Life sweepstakes. First, I want to thank everyone for their comments and their wonderful likes and follows. Even if you didn't win today, Level Life has a wonderful discount promo for any of its first time customers -- and I encourage everyone to try out this company. They are well worth it.

But now, without further ado... The winner of our Level Life sweepstakes is...

Rachel Pullman Koltoff

So, Rachel, congratulations!!! You'll receive a package of Level Life products -- shakes and bars -- valued at $60. You'll enjoy their wonderful new flavors, and my favorite, the Caramel shake. :)

Thanks to ALL who participated, and I hope you try out these shakes and bars, they are worth it. I am glad to try out new products here, on the blog, and give the most unvarnished review I can -- if they can handle it. lol :) I really enjoyed trying out these items, so it wasn't too difficult to give them a stellar recommendation.

Hopefully, we might have more of these types of sweepstakes in the future!
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment